Description of product « Imagine Dress Pattern »
Here is Imagine, a cute dress created for the #hacklamode contest, with lots of little details so you can personalize to your heart's content. How is yours going to look like?
You can download this pattern for free here, as part of our #hacklamode fashion contest. Join us!
Length of finished garment : 353/8" (FR38)
Our model is wearing a FR38 and is 173 cm/5’7’’ tall
This pattern also comes in sewing kit including a lovely fabric & haberdashery! Have a look on this page.
FABRIC & HABERDASHERY REQUIREMENTS:
- Fabric length : 63" x 551/8" wide including back top piece 133/4"x173/4"
- Fusible interfacing : 133/4'' (353/8'' wide)
- Invisible zipper : 235/8"
- For a soft effect : thick viscose, crepe, satin
- For a rigid effect : cotton, gabardine, cotton piqué
- For the back top piece if you wish to use a different fabric : tulle, lace, plumetis, etc.
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
The full size pattern comes in UK size 8 to 18 (US size 2-14)
Each cutting line is printed in color, with a 3/8'' seam allowance
Along with the pattern you will find:
- The instruction booklet to guide you through each step
- A "Créé par moi" ("Made by me") label to attach to your garment
DRESSMAKING: IN PRACTICE!
Specifications of product « Imagine Dress Pattern »
- A 3/8'' seam allowance is included in the pattern