Description of product « Alma Dress Pattern »
#AlmaLAP is our button back dress, tightened at the waist, which boasts lovely gathered, open underarm sleeves, that will give you this little "je ne sais quoi".
Our model is wearing a FR 38 and is 173cm / 5’7’’ tall
This pattern also comes in sewing kit including a lovely fabric & haberdashery! Have a look on this page.
FABRIC & HABERDASHERY REQUIREMENTS:
- Lenght (55 1/8" wide):
- (FR) T.34-38 : 1.8 yards
- (FR) T.40-46 : 2.2 yards
- Fusible interfacing: 57/8" (353/8" wide)
- 10 buttons
For a soft effect: thick viscose, crepe, satin
For a rigid effect: cotton, gabardine, vinyl etc.
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
- The full size pattern comes in UK size 8 to 18 (US size 2-14)
- Each cutting line is printed in color, with a 3/8'' seam allowance
Along with the pattern you will find:
- The instruction booklet to guide you through each step
- A "Créé par moi" ("Made by me") label to attach to your garment
DRESSMAKING: IN PRACTICE!