Description of product « Teddy HB Bomber Pattern »
The story behind Teddy HB
HB*, an explosive name for a mid-season bomber, which mixes everything that is dear to us : structure, elegance, feminine detail that make it unique…In short, it’s a hit ! Our Teddy is entirely lined, with elastics at the wrists and the waist.
About the pattern :
The full size pattern comes in UK size 8 to 18 (US size 2-14)
Each cutting line is printed in color, with a .3/8 seam allowance
Along with the pattern you will find :
- The instruction booklet to guide you through each step
- A "Crée par moi" label to attach to your garment
- (Surprise !) Temporary tatoos so you can show the world your love for dressmaking :-)
Fabric & haberdashery requirements :
- Fabric length : 2 yards (551/8 in. wide)
- Lining : 511/4 in. (551/8 in. wide)
- Elastic : 11/2 in. x 551/8 in.
- Fusible interfacing : 191/4 in. (351/8 in. wide)
- Closed end Zipper : 193/4 in.
Recommended fabrics :
- Soft effect : cotton piqué, toile de coton, gabardine, suedine
- Rigid effect : thin jacquard, thin tweed, wool
Dressmaking : in practice !