Description of product « Janis Jacket Pattern »
I am Janis, your stylish, mi-season jacket that features : puffed shoulders to flatter your figure, large pockets to make you stand out of the crowd, not mentioning the numerous panets that will enable you to customise it however you like.
Our model is wearing a FR 38 and is 173cm / 5’7’’ tall
This pattern also comes in sewing kit including a lovely fabric & haberdashery! Have a look on this page.
FABRIC & HABERDASHERY REQUIREMENTS:
- Lenght (55 1/8" wide):
- (FR) T.34-38 : 2,2 yards
- (FR) T.40-46 : 2,7 yards
- Fusible interfacing if you use a thin fabric : 39 3/8" wide
Recommended fabrics: Trench, linen, gabardine, wool
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
- The full size pattern comes in UK size 8 to 18 (US size 2-14)
- Each cutting line is printed in color, with a 3/8'' seam allowance
Along with the pattern you will find:
- The instruction booklet to guide you through each step
- A "Créé par moi" ("Made by me") label to attach to your garment
DRESSMAKING: IN PRACTICE!
Specifications of product « Janis Jacket Pattern »
- A 3/8‘’ seam allowance is included in the pattern.