Description of product « Abbesses Coat Pattern »
#AbbessesLAP, the long trench coat that you will definitely love to bits. You're going to have to work hard before you can wear it, but once you're done, you'll never leave it again.
Our model is wearing a FR 38 and is 173cm / 5’7’’ tall
This pattern also comes in sewing kit including a lovely fabric & haberdashery! Have a look on this page.
FABRIC & HABERDASHERY REQUIREMENTS:
- Lenght (55 1/8" wide):
- (FR) T.34-38 : 4,7 yards
- (FR) T.40-46 : 4,8 yards
- Lining (551/8" wide): FR. 34-38: 3,5 yards / FR. 40-46: 3,7 yards
- Fusible interfacing: 59" (353/8" wide)
- 4 buttons
Recommended fabrics: Thin wool, trench, gabardine cotton, thin tweed, cotton twill
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
- The full size pattern comes in UK size 8 to 18 (US size 2-14)
- Each cutting line is printed in color, with a 3/8'' seam allowance
Along with the pattern you will find:
- The instruction booklet to guide you through each step
- A "Créé par moi" ("Made by me") label to attach to your garment
DRESSMAKING: IN PRACTICE!